When you are going to school, you want to be both stylish and comfortable right? Also, your mood in the morning highly impacts what you are going to wear. Sometimes if your alarm clock bails on you you will just throw on a t-shirt and jeans or sweatpants and run out the door with a banana in your hand and crazy bedhead hair, but here are some tips that may help you with some of your school dilemmas.
• Try to get your outfit ready and take it out the night before.
• Plan your hairstyle the night before.
• Make sure all your homework, supplies, and folders are in your backpack
• Make sure your clothing plan works with your school's dress code so you don't get kicked out of school in the middle of the day
• Dress comfortably (wear shoes that are easy to walk in ~ NO HIGH HEELS)
• Wear layers in case the outside temperature is very different from the temp inside the classroom
I really hope these tips were helpful! Remember, school is a place for learning, not goofing off in class. But whatever you do, have fun! ☻